Gutters in Kitchener Waterloo Ontario
In Ontario, homes have a below ground level called basements. As a result, it is important to keep water away from the foundation. Water that lingers around the foundation can cause damage to a house on the long term. Furthermore, water can leak into a home’s above-ground walls and cause a lot of damage.
With the tumultuous weather that we get in the Waterloo region, believe or not, our gutters are our first line of defense against water damages.
However, as a homeowner, you will not get an optional performance from your gutters if they have not been maintained or installed properly.
Let’s explore these 2 topics (installation, maintenance) in further detail.
Properly Installed Gutters in Kitchener Waterloo Ontario
Gutters that are properly installed will provide many benefits to a homeowner such as:
- Directing water away from your home
- Protecting your home’s foundation and landscaping
- Helping to prevent erosion caused by water damage
- Protecting porches
If your gutters are not properly installed, contact us. At Protech Aluminum, we are always looking forward to help homeowners with the Kitchener and Waterloo area.
Gutter maintenance in Kitchener Waterloo Ontario
Every element of your house needs to be maintained. Gutters are no exception. Gutters that are not properly maintained may be causing the following issues for your home:
- Obstruction of water, which causes damage to the eaves and underside of your roof
- Water leaking into your home which causes damage to floors and walls
- Bugs like mosquitos breeding and living in the standing water in your gutters
To avoid these issues, feel free to contact us. At Protech Aluminum we guarantee quality work at competitive prices.